You can add a Unibuddy section to your Chapter, using Hijack. You will need to purchase the Unibuddy extension in order to use this functionality.
- In Unibuddy
- Navigate to Integrations > Code Snippets > Buddy Cards
- You can pick either students or staff. For the purposes of this tutorial, we will use Students. You can jump directly to this section in Unibuddy using the following link: https://university.unibuddy.co/snippets/buddyCard/student
- Under “Buddy Card – External Snippets (For external sites, NOT UNIVERSITIES)”, choose a degree, mentor or country.
- Copy the URL (highlighted below) from the iframe tag
- In Hijack
- In your Chapter, enable the Unibuddy option.
- In the Unibuddy tab, insert a Unibuddy URL and save your Chapter.