15th June 2021
Worst. Year. Ever.
What happened to university marketing during the pandemic and predictions for the next five years
The world has changed. At some point virtual open days became the norm and ditching subject brochures in favour of content marketing, suddenly, didn’t sound like a terrible idea… But it didn’t happen overnight.
Since March 2020, university marketing and communications teams have been at war. It’s been messy, chaotic and (honestly) the test of our careers, but what have we learned? Join Kyle Campbell (Nottingham Trent University) and Nathan Monk (SMILE), as we cover:
- how the pandemic has changed the shape of marketing – in, and outside the sector
- examples of pandemic marketing that are here to stay
- catastrophes and some surprising ways university marketers responded to the pandemic
- what skills education marketers should sharpen for the post pandemic world
This event is happening on Tuesday 15th June 2021, at 14:00 UTC.
Find out what time this is in your local timezone.
This webinar is suitable for:
- Executive Management
Stay abreast of the latest trends and innovations and how you can leverage them in your teams efforts
- Content Writers and Marketing Officers
Learn about new campaigns that students have been receptive to.
Explore examples that you’ll be inspired by.
Kyle is an education marketer and content strategist. Some call him a web man. Kyle also runs a popular fortnightly newsletter about what’s happening in higher education, digital marketing and tech.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter